We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stadium Tours

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
Level Contributor
116 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Stadium Tours

We are visiting London in late May. Does anyone know if there is a tour that will take you to all of the London based football club stadiums in one day?

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stadium Tours

All thirteen of the professional ones? Eek!

Edited: 31 January 2012, 15:09
East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stadium Tours

I think no is the answer ! Its best to pick out the 1 or 2 stadiums you are most interested in seeing, then visit the individual clubs official websites for details.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,537 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stadium Tours

I can just imagine the Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, QPR, Millwall etc supporters all on the same tour bus ! ;-D

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stadium Tours

Aren't you the person who had five days to see London and Paris? I don't normally try to impose my tastes on anybody else, but please don't spend an entire day driving around London looking at football stadia! The Arsenal tour is good, I'm sure other clubs have similarly good tours.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stadium Tours

If you are interested in Wembley, there is 20% off: smartsave.com/uk/…wembley-stadium-tours

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake District
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stadium Tours

" I don't normally try to impose my tastes on anybody else, but please don't spend an entire day driving around London looking at football stadia!"

LOL!

7. Re: Stadium Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2013, 10:20