We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easybus

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
easybus

i bought a ticket to go to the airport and the bus never comes so i decided to wait for the next bus !

when it finally arrive the driver was really rude no good morning no nothing a very rude and ordinary personn ! and he didn t want to just tell me what was hapenn with the bus before him and tell me go to take the train ! unbelievable ! isnt it !

so i will never choose this company again and i'll take the train which quite quite better because faster ! and the service in professional on the contrary of easybus !

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
5 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: easybus

Thanks again...Got the fare for 5 GBP!!!

Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: easybus

We booked the Easybus from Gatwich Airport to West Brompton on 28/12/12, supposed to arrive at 18.10. We embarked on an Easybus 1 ½ hour later. It was not our bus – our bus never arrived. We were there waiting for such a long time along with many more passengers waiting for their own Easybus. At least two more bus services, prior ours, never showed up. A few Eaybuses, arrived in the meantime, did not pick us or any other waiting passengers like us (except for few that had been waiting for even more). Instead, the drivers arriving were picking up the passengers who had booked their, after ours, service. On the one hand, these passengers have the right to embark on their Easybus, yet, what kind of policy is that to let outside passengers waiting for so long because of Easybus’ responsibility? It has to be mentioned here that Easybus Company has replaced its older buses to new – significantly smaller – ones, aiming, apparently, to improve its service’s quality by limiting seat availability and luggage space. Additionally, drivers did not seem to be friendly or customer oriented and they did not seem able to provide any information regarding the ongoing mess and they do not seem to fully comprehend the English language: We were explaining to one driver that our bus never showed up and that we had been waiting for over an hour and he kept on telling us that it was not his fault that our flight was delayed!! We paid GDP 8.00 for receiving a service in complete disagreement to its online specifications. Again, on 02/01/13 we had booked an Easybus from Earls Court/ West Brompton to Gatwick South Terminal, supposed to arrive at 13.25. In the meantime, two more bus services were supposed, according to schedules presented online, to arrive. For as long as we were waiting there – approximately ½ hour – no Easybus showed up. The number of passengers was growing continuously, apart from the passengers that had been already waiting at the stop for an earlier service. When it became apparent that even if a bus arrived, it would not be able to pick all these people – a 16-seat bus for more than 32 people waiting?, not to mention that we did not know whether the Easybus that would arrive would be our 13.25 service or another one, we left in order to manage to catch our flight. We picked from Victoria a train to Gatwick airport paying GDP 30.00, beyond the fare we had paid to Easybus for a service we never received. We underwent psychological, physical and economic trouble due to Easybus’ completely unacceptable and unreliable service. Please, avoid Easybus at all costs as their service is completely differently, and cheatingly, described online. The online fares are indeed luring, yet, they correspond to a horrifying service. Easybus seems to struggle for cost cutting. It found the best way indeed to cut costs and simultaneously, to increase revenues – by charging people for non – existent or poorly provided services. Easybus manages, by omitting services, to save on fuel, driver payments and vehicle damage. Do not attempt to contact them. No office exists at Gatwick airport anymore and phone calls result in listening to recorded messages.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: easybus

They left about 20 people standing at Gloucester Place on 08/03/13, who waited for more than 40min - while we saw three of their buses _passing_by_. Their phone line was disconnected - which I guess means they're going out of business. People ended up taking alternative routes. Complaint is filed. They may be cheap - but they still have a contractual obligation to actually show up and transport people. They have taken our money, and they have not delivered. Do not use EasyBus.

Bengough, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: easybus

40 minutes?? In November we waited one late afternoon and early evening for over 3 hours!! Our bus the 4:15 never showed, and every bus after was fully booked. Every driver said the next one will be there in a few minutes. It was a very cool and rainy day, we were frozen by the time a driver finally squeezed us onto his bus at around 7:30. Never again will I use Easybus!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: easybus

I've got a short fuse when it comes to bad customer service. EasyBus was certainly stretching the limits.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: easybus

Had the same experience.

The bus was an hour late, and refused to board me and my girlfriend until the passengers of the "right time" were boarded and then decided to board other people over me from different time bookings.

When I started to get really pissed off he boarded me and my girlfriend but split us up, Put her in the front seat and me on the back. There was a spare seat next to her and I asked to change, he refused to have me together with her in front seat and threatened to get me out of the bus if I kept complaing.

When I replied back he started shouting at me. I was scared and embarassed at the same time. Felt powerless.

But both of us didn't feel like waiting another hour on the midnight cold and decided to go along. It was, overall, a really bad experience.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
37. Re: easybus

Be aware that Easybus has changed the pickup /drop off point in London during May. I booked tickets from Victoria to Luton and the tickets I printed reflected this. But after revisiting my account, the pickup /drop off has been changed to Baker Street. If I hadn't looked at my account, I would have merrily gone to Victoria and waited for a non existent bus and probably missed my flight. I have emailed Easybus, but not received a response.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,384 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: easybus

The whole bus service between Luton Airport and central London is being revamped in May and I think it's fair to say that details are still rather sketchy.

Green Line (under whose auspices the Victoria service currently runs, whatever the actual operator - Easybus, Terravision and Green Line) are pulling out of/being kicked out of Luton Airport and National Express will be taking over the service.

Easybus would appear to have decided to run in competition - but only from Baker Street - and Terravision are still selling tickets on the Victoria service - which will have an entirely new timetable

So watch this space

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
39. Re: easybus

Thanks for the info - pity Easybus couldn't be bothered to tell customers who have already booked Victoria to Luton that their bus will no longer be going from Victoria!

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,384 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: easybus

There's a chance that it might still operate from Victoria. The changes taking place from 1 May are by no means certain yet and might be later.

Anticipate a few weeks of chaos

Checking again nearer the time would be wise.