We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

Niceville, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

...besides me? My husband and I are planning to go in the spring, probably May. Anyone else have to wait a year or longer for your next London fix?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

WDjr - I'm ALWAYS plannning! And hoping!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

I'll be there, God willing!

Saxtons River...
Level Contributor
294 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

I'm planning to go next February during my school vacation. But, today I was dreaming about going in June to see Dame Judi Dench on stage in a Noel Coward play. It would cost me a small fortune to go in the summer, but a girl can dream...

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

Bookwoman: Never wait. Go in June.

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

I already have my air tickets for May/June 2006 and November 2006. I visit Europe every May/June and always stay a couple of days (or more)in London before returning home. So 2007 is definitely on the agenda.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

We're planning Italy next year but I'm hoping for a quick wee stop in London before or after.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

I'm planning to be the 3rd wheel on WDjr and her DH's trip next spring. Nothing like the ol' mother-in-law tagging along.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
546 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

Wishing and hoping and planning and dreaming...for May 2007 also. Just learned we won't have to pay capital gains taxes on the recent sale of our house, and I'm working on convincing DH that it's a divine sign that we're meant to use that money for a trip back to merry olde England.

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,301 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

We are!! Nov or December. Can't wait.

LA
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Who is planning a trip to London in 2007?

Just got back from Rome last week and now planning our vaction next year to London. We like to travel in March, but we are thinking May or June 2007 cause we'd like to take my nephew, who will be 7 by then. I've just started doing a search for "kids in london" and half the staff I want to do. LOL.

Can't wait.