We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football match at london

hong kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
football match at london

tried to buy football match online for the premier league. have to choose stadium that are near london. around 1 hour commuting will be the best. however, all the matches are either full or extremely expensive. or we hv to join those expensive membership. in what way i can see any matches cheap and nearby london? i dont' mine anything like university. but really want to enjoy a BIG game! please help! i hv been spending half a month to sign up for those football club and seems im hopeless now. btw, i wl be staying from 5-9 april

Melbourne
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: football match at london

I'll be in London at that times as well and i got tickets to the Chelsea v Wigan game at Stamford Bridge on Saturday the 7th without being a season ticket holder/member. I paid £55 but the cheapest ones are in the family section for about £41 from memory. Not sure what your budget is but there's tickets still available for general sale if you're interested in that game.

London
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football match at london

Here's the link. Get 'em while they're hot!

purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase…

3. Re: football match at london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 March 2012, 18:05
hong kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: football match at london

to Stormer7:

should i register in Chelsea or Wigan website first? im really new in buying football ticket. and not sure how they works. do i need to apply for membership that needs to be paid?

thx

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: football match at london

Just go to the link that EalingBlue provided, you can buy tickets now as a member of the public. Click on the Wigan game. Select your tickets. Pay. Pick up at the ground.

Don't apply to Wigan, they are the visiting team and only get an allocation of about 2000 tickets, usually reserved for Wigan season ticket holders.

6. Re: football match at london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:43