We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Hi!

I am going to London in this June and I want to know what can I buy in Studios and how much it costs.Can anyone write list of merchandise that I can buy and how much it costs.Please write many things if you know that because it's really,really important to me.

Thanks,HP Fan!

2 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Thank you

Hartlepool...
1 post
Save Reply
52. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

thank you so much for the partial price list, im hoping to go soon when my grandmother gets better, i cant wait. so excited :D :D i wont be leaving wihtout bertie bott beans, looks like me and my dad are going to be spending quite a bit of money lol

53. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 July 2012, 21:05
Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
54. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

wow thank you for that i am going in august and was wonderin wat it is like thats funny because you get ALL that in florida so why go there when you can go london (lol) that really helped

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

I was wondering whats the difference between a 70 pound robe and a 200-400 one? if anyone has / could take a picture that would be very much appreciated,

(even if you have pictures of other items)

and do they have the coins?because they're not in the price list...

Leicester, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
56. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

200-400 pound robes are probably the replica robes of dumbedore or shape. The 70 pound robes are generic house robes with the house color lining, embroidered crest and hood.

Leicester, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Lucius Malloy cane. £80

Triwizard champion set (4 wands and stand) £124.99

Dumbledores army wand collection (6 wands & scroll stand) £124.99

Fred and george wand collection :£60 approx

Scarves : £25

House T-shirts: £18

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

all right thanks Ethan !

I'm making a list of things I'm going to buy because I need to exchange the total amount of the list from euro to pounds :)

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
59. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Does anyone know how much the map of Diagon Alley is? I've seen a few people mention it here and there, it sounds pretty cool. Also, I don't know if anyone's already answered this, and if you have sorry, but does anyone know how much the house gloves are?

2 posts
Save Reply
60. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

I also thank sabrina for her information because I'm four hours away and am really excied on the motorway now as we speak!!!! Really want dainiel radcliffe, emma watson and rupert grint to be in the same movie again because they're just so awesome!!!! Even if hp carries on and their children are at hogwarts and they're all teachers or something!!!! It would be pretty amazing!!!!