We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Hi!

I am going to London in this June and I want to know what can I buy in Studios and how much it costs.Can anyone write list of merchandise that I can buy and how much it costs.Please write many things if you know that because it's really,really important to me.

Thanks,HP Fan!

2 posts
Save Reply
61. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

I also thank sabrina for her information because I'm four hours away and am really excied on the motorway now as we speak!!!! Really want dainiel radcliffe, emma watson and rupert grint to be in the same movie again because they're just so awesome!!!! Even if hp carries on and their children are at hogwarts and they're all teachers or something!!!! It would be pretty amazing!!!!

Newcastle, NSW
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
62. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Hi Vicky,

If you do some searches on google etc you will find heaps of websites that show you how to make all sorts of HP stuff like choc frog boxes etc - some are from etsy stores & you can download them & print them off. We bought lots of stuff last year when we went to Wizarding world of HP in Orlando and then started making lots of stuff for my 9 yr old son's birthday party this year - which was tons of fun. If you send me a message I can give you more info. We are visiting London in October, so can't wait to see the studio tours!

Newcastle, NSW
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
63. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Does anyone know how much the Chess sets are? And are they plastic or wooden or stone?

Edited: 13 August 2012, 15:27
1 post
Save Reply
64. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Hi,

I was just wondering what is the food like there is it Harry Potter themed?? Or just sandwiches and stuff

Thanks

Chesterfield...
1 post
Save Reply
65. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

We visited the tour in August with our 3 kids. It was the most amazing thing we've been to in the UK and well worth the ticket price. You will not be disappointed. We enjoyed the shop; some of the items are quite pricey but generally we thought the goods were good value as they are very good quality compared with similar things available on the internet. Our only regret is that there is no on-line store in the UK; we spent quite a bit whilst we were there and would love to buy more without visiting the tour again quite so quickly. I really believe they are missing out on a lot of post-tour custom by not doing so. Please please consider this! The good in the small open cafe half way round the tour is quite pricey, as is often the case at these sort of places, and nothing out of the ordinary. The butter beer was a must though :) Enjoy guys ... I know you will :)

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

only the butter beer and the things you buy in the giftshop,there is a starbucks and the studio cafe has nothing Hpthemed

Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
67. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

Do they sell deathly hallows stud earrings?

2 posts
Save Reply
68. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

How much do the brooms cost would love on and how much for the wands???

2 posts
Save Reply
69. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

How much do the brooms cost would love on and how much for the wands???

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour London Gift Shop

I checked out the earrings but didnt facy them, cant remember if they had deathly hallow ones.

And I cant remember seeing brooms but maybe I overlooked them. The wands are in the pricelist on this threadn out of my head it might be reply 41....