We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need advance booking for London eye?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need advance booking for London eye?

We are traveling to London in late June/early July. Do we need to make an advanced reservation for the London Eye and London Eye cruise?: I would rather be flexible, but don't want to miss out either.

Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need advance booking for London eye?

No you don't *need* it, indeed many advise that its best to wait for a good day, even if you ahve to wait in line a while, because in rain the view is not good.

I suggest waiting for a good weather day, or at least one with no rain, then get there early

Saturdays tend to be busy I would skip that.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need advance booking for London eye?

I hate to say it, but we will probably go on a Saturday. That would probably be the best day for us

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,032 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I need advance booking for London eye?

If you are still staying at the PPWB, the Eye is right by the hotel. Just go first thing, if the weather's fine. Don't prebuy tickets. If the weather's bad you won't want to go on either.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do I need advance booking for London eye?

Thank you very much for your reply.

5. Re: Do I need advance booking for London eye?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:42