Finally, 2 weeks to go before our London/ Glasgow trip. A few questions;
1. We'll be arriving from Glasgow at London Euston around 5.30 pm. Our apartment is in Queensborough Terrace. With 5 of us and 3 piece of big luggage, is it better to take a cab, or take the tube to Lancaster Gate station? It is a Thursday. So, 5.30 pm is heavy traffic right?
2. We are not sure which day is better to go on the HOHO bus, 1/6 which is a Friday or 2/6 which is a Saturday ? Are the traffic any better on Saturday compared to Friday?
3. Considering the weekend is a Jubillee Weekend and mid term Holiday, would it be better for us to go to London Eye on friday 1/6? This way, probably the queue will be slightly better ( Iam assuming that the weekend / school break will only start on 1/6 afternoon)
3. Other places that is a 'must see' is the Tower of London, Hyde Park, Camden Market, Science Museum and big ben. Would we be able to do all this in 3 ?
4. Is it worth to buy the tickets online, to avoid the ticket queue? Family ticket for 2A + 3C purchasd online cost the same as using the 2-4-1 offer.