We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

We used this car service from Harwich after our cruise to London Heathrow and Julie the bookings driver showed up exactly at the time requested to pick us up and got us to the airport in a timely matter, no complaints and we would consider using them again.

She wasn't early or late, so I can't complain, but the other Harwich Taxi service that I was thinking of using before I selected this service was already there waiting for cruise passengers when we disembarked off of the ship unlike airportcruisetransfers we had to wait 10 minutes because we showed up 10 minutes earlier than the pickup time. Of course to be fair, perhaps the passengers that used the Harwich Taxi service requested an earlier pickup, or the taxi service decided to arrive early.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

Ironically earlier today a poster (Shabnam) was annoyed that some posters legitimate complaints were ignored, but I think even she would be bemused by a pseudo-complaint that a taxi service did not have psychic powers and turn up when you wanted them rather than exactly at the time you asked for. As it happens I had a taxi take me to the airport yesterday and I was ready from about ten minutes prior, but I don't feel the need to complain about it. Or at least I think you are complaining. Whilst saying they were good ???

I suspect if you re-read your post you'll wonder just what the heck it's about? is it a recommendation? A complaint? Information?

2. Re: Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 June 2012, 16:35
Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,847 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

I'm suspicious of two types of posters who gush about services no-one else ever seems to have heard of

1) the first timer

2) someone who hasn't posted in several years & has never posted in the local forum

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

Agreed I reported post no 2 as spam

Edited: 31 May 2012, 14:03
5. Re: Airportcruisetransfers.com transfer service from Harwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:40