We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

I will be in London in July and would like to do the St Paul's Cathedral Triforium tour (since I've done their other tours already). However, they will only do it if 5 people sign up and I am travelling solo. They said they would put my name down and let me know if they are doing one when I am there, but I figured I'd see if there were 4 other people interested in it. Possible dates I could do the tour are 13 July at 1400, 16 and 17 July at either 1130 or 1400, and 23 and 24 July at either 1130 or 1400.

Here's a link to the description of the tour from the St Paul's website. (It says £19.50 there but the email they sent me said £20.)

stpauls.co.uk/Visits-Events/…Guided-Tours

Here's a wikipedia link to the triforium, since I didn't actually know what it was before I saw this tour:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triforium

If anyone is interested, post the dates you would be able to go here, and if we get enough people for any particular day I will let them know at St Paul's.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Just bumping this up so people will see it if interested.

London
Level Contributor
168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

If you get to 4 and then get stuck let me know.

I'm meant to be taking some leave that week but at the moment I am not going away just in/around London so would be happy to make up numbers (never do enough sightseeing when you live here!)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Wow, I'd not heard of the Triforium Tour---it sounds fantastic! Unfortunately I can't be there in July, btgm, or I'd join you for sure. Please do let us know if you're able to go.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Just to add, the £20 includes your admission to St Paul's, which is £15, so the tour itself is only £5 extra if you're going to visit St Paul's anyway.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

I really hope you find some takers. It does sound interesting.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Just bumping this up again.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

Bumping up again as it gets closer.

8. Re: Anyone interested in St Paul's Triforium tour in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 06:15