We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watching jubilee concert in USA

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
39 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
watching jubilee concert in USA

Cant find anywhere online to watch the jubilee concert..........anyone know where we can watch here in the USA? BBC, Sky and the others will only work online for Great Britian.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
802 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: watching jubilee concert in USA

*pneumonia*

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: watching jubilee concert in USA

Think Will I Am needs to have brushed up on title etiquette calling The Queen highness.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
766 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: watching jubilee concert in USA

Junctioner, A BBC presenter on pageant coverage duty yesterday called HM, Her Royal Highness. Off with his head!! But Will.I.Am isn't the best on title etiquette.

Now it's the finale with Sir Paul. Good choice for a closing act.

Two best perfomances come from pensioners: Sir Tom and Sir Paul.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: watching jubilee concert in USA

Well that's disappointing about Annie Lennox and poor Elton.

Apparently the Queen came fully prepared with earplugs anyway :-)

You've got to give it to her, at 86 she's blows right through a schedule that would leave someone half her age panting; especially with the rotten weather for the flotilla. My bad back would be screaming after the first 2 hours. Quite the constitution! Long life to her.

15. Re: watching jubilee concert in USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:18