We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is a waist of time to do in london

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
what is a waist of time to do in london

I am going to london for the first time and want to know what sights to miss so i don't waist time seeing them and see the sights that are worth seeing in london

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,268 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: what is a waist of time to do in london

Methinks the OP is sitting back over a cuppa or a glass of something stronger in a bedsit in Neasden and laughing his face off.

================================================

Prob true Adam, but if it was a bit of light trolling it's an epic fail as this thread has proved surprisingly amusing.

,,(unless they get a statue of Jason Orange) ..- LOL! (They must have had one back in the day, surely!?)

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,573 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: what is a waist of time to do in london

Nope, only Gary. And Rob but I don't count him as a member :) It's an outrage! :)

BTW people are always complaining about the London Pass, the London Eye-London Sea Life Aquarium - London Dungeon - Madame Tussauds combination ticket is the only one I wouldn't get....

Edited: 16 June 2012, 12:49
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: what is a waist of time to do in london

There is one place possibly worth a visit and free but good looking food and just visiting the cafe space is amazing and that's the Crypt Cafe off Trafigular Square, linked in with the church above. If anything free entry to what is a nice cafe.

34. Re: what is a waist of time to do in london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:16