We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 17th pub meet - the details

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,441 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
July 17th pub meet - the details

Our next get together will see us back at the Lamb in Bloomsbury on Tuesday July 17th. Here are the details -

The date: Tuesday July 17th from 6.30pm.

The address: 94 Lamb's Conduit Street, London WC1N 3 LZ

Directions to The Lamb from Russell Square and Holborn, the two nearest tube stations -

Russell Square: Turn right out the tube station on Bernard Street then take the first right into Grenville Street and then left into Guilford Street. Go past the hospital and Lambs Conduit Street is the first right, you'll see the pub on the left-hand side of the road. Holborn: leave by the side exit and turn right up High Holborn. cross the road and take the first left up Red Lion Street. Walk up Red Lion Street, cross the main road and carry straight on up Lamb's Conduit Street. After a short while, you'll see the pub on your right.

http://www.fancyapint.com/Pub/london/lamb/77

I will try to book a table at the back of the pub to the left as you enter. Look for the TALF sign.

So far the following have indicated that they will be coming along - Angelislington + 1, bevhicklin + 1, JumpinBug, railtraveller65 and btgm.

All others are of course welcome so please post below if you are planning on joining us so I can reserve the right number of tables.

London, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Hi Adam, I'll probably come as well. Reserving might be a good idea. I heard a lot of international Media are in hotels around Russell Square for the Olympics (not sure if that's correct)

London, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Bumping this up

Illinois
Level Contributor
17,070 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Looking forward to it!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,335 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Happily, my business trip to Holland has been cancelled so I will be free to go to The Lamb

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

And, bump!

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

I have been wanting to come to one of these for ages Adam - and guess what? Our TA East Sussex meet is the very same night !

Doh ! August maybe...

Have fun.

Mike

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,441 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Time for a bump.

Two tables at the back of the pub to the left of the island bar have been booked under my name (Adam) and the Tripadvisor name.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,365 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Fine Adam.

Will be there no problem and looking forward to it!

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

It looks like I will miss this one as travelling from Kyoto is a bit too lengthly although TALF pub meets are very good meets.

However, if the August meet is after the 11th, I hope to be there.

Edited: 12 July 2012, 10:25
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,441 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Met up with the delightful Bedlace last night. She helped start these pub meets back in 2005 and she hopes to be along next Tuesday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: July 17th pub meet - the details

Another bump as this has wandered down to page 5.