We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milbank, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

I would like information from anyone who has stayed in this property. We anticipate spending a week or two here in December and welcome feedback and / or photos, etc.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

Where did you book this flat? For a company that has 30 years experience, it has almost no presence on the web http://kensbridge.co.uk/

Hard to believe they've been renting flats for 30 years and I can find no reviews and no photos and no current discussions about their flats.

Milbank, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

Amen!!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,807 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

May I ask why you posted Amen?

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,455 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

Strange. It says on the Home Page that you can pay by credit card (though the wording is a bit weird) while in the FAQs it says you can't pay by credit card.

Milbank, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

It was complete agreement with "TexScott" e.g. A 30 year old property company that has almost no presence on the internet in this day and age is remarkable.

I also noted what "Wansteader" said about a discrepancy in the use or non-use of a credit card.

Their web site has no photos and as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words".

I still welcome input from anyone who has actually stayed in this property.

Lewisville, Texas...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

I know this is quite late in the 'game' and probably not immediately helpful but I stayed here a dozen years ago and found it to be adequate. Especially if one intends to be out and about most of their stay. Nothing amazing about the flats themselves but easy access to anywhere fun.

rio de janeiro
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

I received the indication through a friend and I´m going to try it in June 2013.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,417 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

The lack of reviews is puzzling, although the limited companies listed on the website do show up on companies house webcheck and the site gives landline contact numbers, so you never know!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

I have stayed here twice, for two weeks in 2012 and four weeks in 2013, in two different single-occupancy double rooms with ensuite bathrooms (shower not bath). One room was on the top floor, 84 steps up, no elevator. Rooms have a basic kitchenette unit, flat-screen TV, wireless internet. The location is excellent, because it’s only a couple of blocks from Gloucester Road tube station.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kensgate House @ 38 Emporer's Gate London SW7 4HJ

hi, any idea how much is the cost for a week stay there?

cant seems to find it across it's web,

thank you