We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
144 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
April 27th Arsenal Tickets

I think I have done everything as advised in the sticky above. I will work through my normal US supporters club and I joined the red level membership in the UK just for an extra chance.

Would really like to obtain these tickets as we are going for my sister's 30th birthday and she would be beyond excited to go see her team.

Any other avenues I should look into?

Thanks In Advance.

Ashley

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from US$125.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
439 reviews
from US$104.40*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from US$148.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
628 reviews
from US$100.10*
Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Good luck…Man U at home will be well sort after;-)

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
144 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

I had a fear of this. Will do my best but I'm sure we'll enjoy our trip either way. "worst case scenario" we'll find a pub to catch the game.

I am open to any tips or suggestions on how to get these tickets though....

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Be aware as well that there is always a risk the game could be moved to the Sunday or even Monday to suit TV

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
144 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Thanks that happens here quite a bit. We are in town through that Tuesday so I think we'd be ok if they moved it

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,431 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Tickets for this game won't go on general sale until early March so I would look for them then. You will know by then whether the game has been moved to Sunday or Monday by then.

I still don't fancy your chances of getting tickets though, this could be a top of the table game and could decide who wins the league.

If you want to pay top dollar, someone like Thomas Cook Sports will put a package together for you, but for this fixture it will be hundreds of £££.

Don't be tempted to buy tickets on Craigslist, Ebay or from touts (scalpers). Reselling tickets is a criminal offence and there is an excellent chance of buying forgerys.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

more chance if they did move it......being an ex-season ticket holder(BRFC) used to hate Saturday games being moved for TV. more often than not couldn't make the changed date.....chances are the game will be on TV...sky schedules aren’t planned that far in advance…..at an educated guess it won't be played on a Saturday at 15.00 or anytime on that Saturday....Arsenal v UTD is too big for a Saturday evening kick-off IMO.....next day Sunday kick-off 16.05 would be my guess.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
144 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Thanks again for the insight. I really appreciate it. Won't get my hopes up and as you mentioned I'll know about a month out whether we will be able to obtain tickets.

Not really interested in paying through the nose. There are plenty of other fun things to do while we are in town, just had hoped to attend.

Time will tell.

Thanks again. Will report back as maybe it will help future travelers.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

you will have a good chance getting tickes with the memebership, 2-3 weeks before the game, members will sell their tickets through the members exchange, thats the best way you will get them, you have plenty of time

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Good luck with trying to get tickets I suggest doing AS SOON as they go on sale as they will be in high demand! But like you say if not a pub is still a good place to watch the footy ;) try one around highbury & islington, holloway or finsbury park areas which surround the stadium for the atmosphere!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
31,302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: April 27th Arsenal Tickets

Arsenal vs. Manchester United?

I would go out on a limb and say you have NO chance of getting tickets, even with a Red membership. This is one of the matches that will likely sell out before Reds get a chance to purchase tickets.

If you want to see this match, I would book through Thomas Cook. It's an expensive package because it includes mandatory hotel bookings. But, if you're still planning your trip, you can factor the hotels into the overall cost of your vacation.