We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adjoining rooms

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Adjoining rooms

Does anyone know of any London hotels with adjoining rooms or 2 bedroom suites?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,234 reviews
from US$140.13*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,957 reviews
from US$144.25*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
515 reviews
from US$97.54*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
814 reviews
from US$97.54*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,911 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adjoining rooms

base2stay has rooms that are not only adjoining, but have a door that can be closed and locked to all but hotel staff and guests to create a mini suite. The Parkwood Hotel in Stanhope Place, near Marble Arch, also has adjoining rooms that are good for families or those who wish some privacy.

ny
Level Contributor
637 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adjoining rooms

In April I stayed with my family of five at Hilton Paddington for one night and we had connecting rooms. UK Hiltons offer a Family deal of "Buy one room, and the second one is half off for the children." My three kids were teenagers so I don't know what the cutoff age is. Good luck!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adjoining rooms

I stayed in Kennington BnB last year and my sister and I had the first floor rooms, one was bedroom with king or twin beds and the adjoining room was lounge room which has a sofa bed. its also very close to Kennington tube station.

Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adjoining rooms

Kensington House Hotel has at least one pair of adjoining/conjoined rooms, a double and a single. The single has a balcony.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adjoining rooms

Most large chain hotels have adjoining rooms. A large percentage of the Hilton rooms I stay in do for example.

6. Re: Adjoining rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 22:15