Hi. We are planning a trip to London and I have created an itinerary.
Does this itinerary looks doable?
Day One: From Heathrow to Leicester Square Tube Station 10 min walk to Hotel from the station
1. London Eye and Bus Tour
2. Thames cruise
3. Evening: Dinner at Pub near Covent Garden-Does anyone have suggestions?
Morning: Westminster Abbey
Afternoon: National Gallery (16 min walk from Abbey)
Evening: show- 7:30.
Morning: Check out at 10:30. Leave luggage with hotel and walk to Buckingham Palace (25 min walk).
Changing of the guards
At 1:30 go back to Covent Garden
2:00 to 3:00 free time at Covent Garden
3:30 Leicester Square Tube Station to Heathrow (1 hour)
Flight at 5:55 pm.
Come back to London:
1. September 7 arrive to 11:35.
2. Take the EasyBus to London Baker Street. Arrive 2 pm.
3. Walk to Hotel
4. Check in. Leave luggage at the hotel and go to Buckingham Palace- Last tour at 4 pm.
5. Dinner, walking around.
1. Tower of London
2. British Museum
1. Check out
2. Take a Tube to Wimbledon Club Tour -11:30
3. After 1:30 take tube back to the city- 40 min
4. Flight 6 pm.
Thank you!Edited: 08 August 2012, 16:36