We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London best top pizza!

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haemeenlinna...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
London best top pizza!

Hello everyone!

I've tried many pizzas in My life but I've heard that i might find some good places where I can eat really good pizza in London!

Anyone Knows where I can get Top best pizza in london!

And I mean really "Top"

Thanks in advance :)

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: London best top pizza!

Bev,

The general approach in this forum is to ignore questions that do not appeal to you.

The OP hasn't said he won't eat British food, only that he really likes pizza and would like to try it in London.

And some people (many people?) rather like traditional romantic pursuits. If the OP's partner is one of them, then she must be delighted with him. Why not help him rather than insist that he meet your ideas of how to behave in 21st century London? Or just ignore questions of which you do not approve?

So long as he doesn't stand on the left on the tube escalators, stop in the middle of the pavement to read his map or strip naked on the dance floor at the Savoy he is likely to be welcome in London.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,322 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: London best top pizza!

I don't think I can ever quite remember a poster as consistently rude as Bev on this forum.

OP: some great suggestions so far, I'll add Soho Pizzeria as my favourite.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,152 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: London best top pizza!

The pizza that BrewDog in Camden do is some of the best pizza I've had. It comes close to some of the greatest New York Pizza too. It's well worth a try..

M

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
261 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: London best top pizza!

Pizza Express!!

London
Level Contributor
407 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: London best top pizza!

American or Italian pizza?

Huge difference...

I do like soho pizzeria as mentioned above, live music there too.

Pizza express is a good chain found in most places, you should be able to find some offer for them online too

London
Level Contributor
838 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: London best top pizza!

Franco Manca is often quoted as having great pizzas in the Press

http://francomanca.co.uk/

London, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: London best top pizza!

Franco Manca's original location in Brixton is pretty fantastic (I'm not a fan of their Stratford branch)

There's a blog that's pretty obsessive about London pizza that's probably worth reading through if you're very keen: http://thelondonpizzablog.com/

Haemeenlinna...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: London best top pizza!

I'm not really interested in the pizza origins, I mean

Wouldn't mind to try an Italian or an American one, All what matters is the quality and the taste.

My Girlfriend is crazy about pizza as well, She likes the one with fruits

Pineapples...yeah!

Anyone knows where I can find this kind of pizza?

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,322 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: London best top pizza!

"She likes the one with fruits... Pineapples...yeah! Anyone knows where I can find this kind of pizza?"

Most places, usually the cheaper chains like Pizza Hut will do a "Hawaiian". Some of the more authentic Italian places won't serve it as it was an American idea and Italians generally won't put pineapple anywhere near a pizza, but anywhere that does American style pizza will serve it.

Haemeenlinna...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: London best top pizza!

Any particular place?