We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

United States
Level Contributor
318 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

Hello Tripadvisees! Can anyone suggest a hotel that can be fancy and in no way needs to be budget hotel near Royal Albert Hall in October? Thank you!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,423 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

It would really help to know an actual figure for your budget but given what you say I would be tempted to look no further than The Milestone - http://www.milestonehotel.com/

Great location, wonderful staff, a very fine afternoon tea and number 2 on the TA charts...for what that is worth.

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

The john Howard Hotel and a little further down The Regency both on Queen's Gate.

Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

Kensington House Hotel

www.kenhouse.com

bijou, nice.

4. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 September 2012, 21:08
Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

A short walk across the Park will take you to Lancaster Gate and on towards Paddington - plenty of budget options there.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,039 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

The Royal Garden Hotel is across the road from the Milestone, and is certainly worth a look. Further along the High Street are the Copthorne Tara and Kensington Close Hotels.

If you're willing to take the number 49 from Gloucester Road station, have a look at the Millennium Bailey's, Crowne Plaza Kensginton, Rydges, Best Western the Cromwell and Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,423 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

Oh TP, you know I love you but to recommend the Copthorne Tara and the Kensington Close to someone who is happy for a fancy, high end (?) hotel just isn't cricket!

Both are bed factories used by tour groups and those who need a three/four star hotel on Priceline.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,042 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

Depends how near you need to be. You could look at Baglioni's, or the Bulgari. The latter is a short cab ride, or if you're feeling witty, a few stops on the no 9 bus.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,039 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

One person's high end is another's Premier Inn. Hm. No, I can't quite convince myself of that without a large glass of white Bordeaux and removing my contact lenses so I can't see what I've typed.

(diabolical grin) Didn't say book there, though, just that they were hotels near the Royal Garden Hotel. ☺

10. Re: Hotels near Royal Albert Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 September 2012, 01:52
Edited: 12 September 2012, 01:52