We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private guide service

El Dorado Hills...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
29 helpful votes
Private guide service

Has anyone had any experience with private guide services in London they can recommend? I’d like to find a reputable company for a half or full day tour.

Thanks,

Rick

No. VA
Level Contributor
200 posts
28 reviews
42 helpful votes
1. Re: Private guide service

Hi-I just returned from London last week. I used the services of Anne Mark.

We told her what we wanted to see with her (she also made some great recommendations)-Tower of London, Tower Bridge and Hampton Court Palace. She picked us up and took us to all of those attractions. She even purchased our tickets in advance for us (including our Kensington Palace tickets-which we visited on our own) and dropped them off at our hotel, so they'd be there for our arrival.

She was funny, very informative and professional. Here's the link to her web site: http://www.marksman.co.uk/index.htm.

Tell her Julie and Ray recommended her.

Have fun.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
1 review
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Private guide service

rboarman ~ you really ought to use the services of our very own tour guide right here on the forum - London Expert Adam. He is the BEST!!!! He will take you everywhere you want to go, recommend the things you should see, give you service above & beyond AND take you to a TALF meetup sometime during your trip!!