We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel acc in london

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, VIC
Level Contributor
359 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
hotel acc in london

we are going to the u.k.09/13 for 7nights my wife,19year old daughter and myself,looking for acc willing to spend about $200.00 per night tossing up wether b&b,s or hotel, something central looking at paddington 1 room 3 adult,s or connecting room for daughter, any advice much appreciated.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,453 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel acc in london

What is that in UK pounds ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel acc in london

http://paddington.hotels-london.co.uk/ this will might help you, you can find a name for a hotel and then check here on TA some reviews about it ..

London, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel acc in london

I suppose approximately £125

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,467 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel acc in london

< something central looking at paddington >

Paddington isn't central. Why are you looking there as there are several other areas offering similar prices that have major tourist attractions virtually on their doorstep

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
12,985 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel acc in london

$$$??? Who's dollars? Aussie, Kiwi, US, Canadian, Singapore? Hong Kong? Zimbabwe?

That's why its easier to ask the question about hotel costs in GBP.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel acc in london

I'll assume about £125, in which case look at this list: https:/…

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel acc in london

Just to emphasise the question - why are you looking at Paddington ??

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
664 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel acc in london

Also if your 19 year old is averagely mentally and physically fit enough to find her own way to her room don't limit yourself to a "connecting" room (room with door leading directly into the next room) - not so many places will even have them, you can't readily find out which ones do, and often the hotel won't guarantee the room type anyway.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
664 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel acc in london

Paddington is in Zone 1, so one can see why it would appear "central", however it is on the edge of the zone, isn't on the best tube lines and while there are lots of small hotels they and the area can be a bit depressing.

I'm sure you're paying a lot to come form Oz, so how can we help you have a good time?

Try the areas of South Kensington or Bloomsbury.

What are some things you each want to see or do?

How/where are you arriving and leaving?

Melbourne, VIC
Level Contributor
359 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel acc in london

Sorry the brief was a bit sketchy o.k. aussie dollrs,usual touristy thinds tower of london the eye,sherlock holmes museum baker st, jack the ripper tour,all the usual touristy spots arr 1/09/13 for 7 nights then returning via h-kong thanks to all responces and yes $200.00 ausssie app 125.oo pound.

regards treerabbit.