We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
313 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

Hi

Can anyone help me out with a recommendation for a cafe/ restaurant/ pub for lunch with a 7 year old.

Got to be within walking distance of Wembley Stadium we are not going to a big event just the stadium tour.

Dont have too much time too spend on lunch but dont particularly want Mcdonalds / KFC either. But quick service would be good.. Light bites.. sandwiches etc would also be ok as long as a sit in.

It will be a Saturday afternoon around 2pm we are looking to eat.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,389 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

If it was me I'd jump off the tube at finchley rd (one stop before wembley on met line) as there's plenty of nice places to eat at lunchtime round there. Wembley in my view may be more difficult to find something apart from the fast food chains, takeways or greasy spoons.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,969 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

There is a pretty good chippy just by Wembley park station but the area is quite desolate. Iw ould eat in town first before heading out to Wembley.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

I found many of the offerings up there.... uninspiring. But did have a pretty decent meal in a nice pub - The Torch pub-explorer.com/gtlondon/…torchwembley.htm which is about a 5 minute walk in the wrong direction from the Stadium if you arrive at Wembley Park tube stop.

London
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

There's a new TGI Friday's which has opened on the ground floor of the new Hilton next to Wembley Stadium. I get my lunch from a pretty decent sandwich shop next to Wembley Stadium Station if you are after a really quick bite (and cheap), there is sit-in there but it is quite small and very much caters to the work crowd,

There is also a new 'dessert bar' which has opened on Lakeside Way (5 min walk to stadium) which I'm pretty certain does sandwiches. Its a nice looking cafe.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
313 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

Thanks guys x

6. Re: Wembley Stadium Restaurants / Cafes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:15