We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tower of London Easter Sunday

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tower of London Easter Sunday

I am wondering if anyone can share any experience with crowd levels on Easter Sunday for Tower of London. We will be in London over Easter weekend and will have the option of going to the Tower either Saturday , Sunday or Monday. I would prefer to avoid huge crowds. Thank you very much for any advice.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tower of London Easter Sunday

You've picked the wrong weekend to avoid crowds.

Pick the day with the worst weather

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tower of London Easter Sunday

Thank you for your quick reply- I realize that it will be large crowds, but we are taking our children ( teenagers) and have to travel during school holiday. May I ask why is the weather report important? I was under the impression that for the most part , the tower of London is an indoor attraction? Am I mistaken? Thank you once again, I appreciate the advice.

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tower of London Easter Sunday

"the tower of London is an indoor attraction? Am I mistaken?"

Some of it is outside:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeiW_bWZ2Is

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tower of London Easter Sunday

Ok- I see now- I really enjoyed watching that clip! If the weather report is the same for saturday through Monday is there a better day of the three to go? Thanks again and I am going to watch the other 4 clips now!

5. Re: Tower of London Easter Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:18