We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stress Free Parking company.

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea S.Wales
Level Contributor
195 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Stress Free Parking company.

Has anyone used this company, and if so, what were they like?

I'm thinking of using them from Heathrow soon but notice that Holiday Extras don't seem to use them and wondered why?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

I've used them from Birmingham Airport a few times for business in the last year, and that was booking through Holiday Extras.

I think they are sold on APH and Looking 4 Parking aswell.

Swansea S.Wales
Level Contributor
195 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

Thanks very much for that, its hard to know what companies to choose nowadays with so many dodgy ones around!

Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

Do not touch Stress Free Parking with a bargepole. My husband used them at Birmingham & had his car returned to him with the driver's window broken & the electric window button missing. They flatly refuse to take responsibility. I have since found an article in The Birmingham Post from 2012 where a total of 86 cars were damaged at their facility which is supposed to have CCTV & 24 hr Security. Not so. Have resorted to informing Trading Standards & the Police.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

My boyfriend and I were travelling from Gatwick on 24th August 2013 and I took advantage of booking some valet airport parking through Stress Free Parking online. To say that we have been disappointed by the service received from "Stress Free" along with the company they "farmed" the job out to (Diamond Meet and Greet) is an understatement!! I rarely feel inclined to make a point of complaining or taking something forward in this way but on this occasion I feel compelled, justified and right in doing so. What the hey... no refund forthcoming... I’m not holding back now! This will go out to as many review websites and broadcasting companies as I have the will search/contact!!! “Stress Free Parking”??? Really???! Quite the opposite in fact! Read on....

Diamond Meet and Greet were a complete shambles in their own right. A pantomime of a company! I won’t go into detail only to say that everything they said would happen didn’t and on top of that we were met with rudeness and unprofessionalism to boot! Really nice after being assured you had booked a stress free parking experience! After officially making a complaint to Stress Free and waiting weeks for any resolution I would have expected, at this point, a refund offered from them for this disgraceful service, but instead was offered a discount to use their service again....sorry!!!? NEVER!!.

We have felt "fobbed off" of our concerns and the request for a refund (we don’t want a discount…get it??!). Nothing really seems to have been done and no one seems to be accountable here. We are pretty upset and bemused having been on the receiving end of some disgusting, disappointing and pitiful (hand-washing ethos) customer service that we received from Stress Free who have been given over a month's opportunity to make good what went wrong and have not. It is not even about the refund anymore, rather the principal of how we have been left to feel by the way they choose to conduct their business. Avoid booking with them! There are plenty of other companies out there in thr UK and overseas that can get it right!

5. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 17:35
Edited: 25 August 2014, 17:35
Hatfield, England...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

Stress Free Parking use their muscle to have any comments they don't like "removed for being inappropriate"! Wrong, wrong, wrong! what's the point of reviews if they can pick & choose what reviews they want?, Just saying!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises
Level Contributor
44,820 posts
427 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

They seem to have failed miserably in getting post 4 from last year taken down.

8. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 17:16
9. Re: Stress Free Parking company.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 06:21