We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo booth at elephant and castle?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Photo booth at elephant and castle?

In case I don't get it done while in Paris (if I come across one)..I'll need a passport sized photo for travel card once we get to the UK...Can someone please tell me if there is a photo booth at Elephant and Castle station? (nearest train station to where we are staying, and where I'll be buying travel card from).

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,264 reviews
from US$126.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
461 reviews
from US$105.20*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,087 reviews
from US$149.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 reviews
from US$300.60*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,907 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

The rail station at the Elephant is small, no PhotoMe booth there. There are two at Waterloo, one near platform 1 and another two in the entrance area across from platforms 4 - 7

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

Thanks. I'll have to look out for them in Paris then. Unless there are some at Heathrow?

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

Are there no photo booths in Australia?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

Not many, the only one near me I won't get to before we leave because I forgot to do it while I was at the shopping centre.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

At the airport before you leave?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

Boots in the Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre has a photobooth (according to their website)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

If they don't the main shopping centre might but Tesco in the shopping centre is likely to but Timpsons often does them depending on branch size, Snappy Snaps often does or try Wh Smith or if you see a BHS, try looking near the cafe / toilets. I've seen these photo machines in Stevenage /Oxford branches and they do seem to exist - I know it's odd they aren't often signed. Also, Debenhams sometimes has them near the lifts sometimes on the top floor. My best suggestion check http://www.photome.co.uk as they often have a machine finder on there.

8. Re: Photo booth at elephant and castle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:16