We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eurostar from london to paris

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mequon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
eurostar from london to paris

having difficulty getting ticketing info for travel to paris on sept 1, 2013, tried the website but no help

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eurostar from london to paris

Tickets are not available until approximately 4 months prior to travel date. I believe it is 121 days prior to be exact but hopefully someone who takes it regularly can confirm.

Make a note to check again as soon as tickets are available for your dates in order to get the best fare.

Edited: 10 December 2012, 04:27
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,911 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eurostar from london to paris

When you do book, please do so at www.eurostar.com rather than a third party website. Booking directly with Eurostar will give the most accurate selection of train times and fares, with no fees or surcharges payable for the booking.

3. Re: eurostar from london to paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2013, 16:33
Orange Park
Level Contributor
28 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: eurostar from london to paris

Here in the USA we can actually book our Eurostar tickets earlier than the 120 days. I just checked on the United States EuroStar web site and you may book your ticket on June 1, 2013 (so just keep checking in a few more weeks you should be able to book)...price $63,00 one-way.

Edited: 10 December 2012, 16:03
Orange Park
Level Contributor
28 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: eurostar from london to paris

Should have been you may book tickets for June 1, 2012. So in the USA we can book about six months before travel dates.

Edited: 10 December 2012, 16:05
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: eurostar from london to paris

OrangePark, can you include a link to the site to which you are referring? I just checked for a date in May and received a message saying tickets can't be purchased until next month.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: eurostar from london to paris

trains to the south of France will now be operating from May instead of July in 2013.

tennessee
Level Contributor
447 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: eurostar from london to paris

Rachel, I booked tickets for mid-May 2013 several weeks ago. When I first tried, on the Eurostar website, I was told it was too early, but when I cleared all cookies (I was using Firefox), I was able to book (on the same site).

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: eurostar from london to paris

Thanks for the tip mrh! I just tried again using firefox (I think I was on chrome before) and was able to purchase for mid May.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,678 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: eurostar from london to paris

It's the cookies!