We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heathrow hotel with car rental desk

Halifax, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
heathrow hotel with car rental desk

Does anybody know of any heathrow hotels that have a car rental desk. I want to stay at a hotel for a night before my return flight to Canada and it would be so much easier to just drive a rental car to a hotel rather than to a car rental site and then have to find transport to a hotel.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,254 reviews
from US$127.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
456 reviews
from US$106.00*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,085 reviews
from US$150.40*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.90*
US$336.60
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,233 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heathrow hotel with car rental desk

There are a few but the only ones I can think off at the moment are the slightly out of the way St Giles in Feltham and possibly the Radisson Edwardian on Bath Road.

The companies that have desks at hotels tend to be the lesser known ones which can make things difficult. Consider Sixt who have a location by Hatton Cross tube, a five minute walk from Jurys, a decent budget hotel. Other multi-nationals have their offices on the Northern Perimeter Road which is within walking distance of a number of hotels on the Bath Road.

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heathrow hotel with car rental desk

Thrifty Car Rental are at the Sheraton Heathrow

3. Re: heathrow hotel with car rental desk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:19