We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

I am looking for a hotel for my 17 year old daughter as a post-exam break around 17th Feb (3nights). I was wondering if you know any hotels that allow 17 year olds- with permission - as I understand the majority are 18+.

Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

Hi Becca

While I'm not sure that there is any specific hotel that allows for this I would recomend that you call up your selected hotel and advise them of the context and if requried send in a letter of approval from yourself as the parent/guardian if that does the needful for them.

Cheers

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
664 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

Travelodges appear to allow 16 and up to stay alone.

Not sure how exciting or charming this would be for your daughter, but you might look at Covent Garden.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

My daughter and her friend stayed at an Ibis when they were 17.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
664 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

There's an Ibis on Cardington St beside/behind Euston Station, which might be handy of she's coming by train.

If you leave Euston by the entrance on the west side it's only a few steps to the hotel and you pass a mini police station as you exit.

5. Re: Hotels that allow 17 year olds to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 06:17