We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tune Hotels branch in london.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Tune Hotels branch in london.

hi, i was just wondering if anyone has been to any of the tune hotels in london, i know that there are 4 of these situated not too far from central london. i have been recommmended to go to the kings cross hotel and also heard that it has been newly opened is this correct...

has anyone been to any of the hotels, if so what are they like?

do they have easy access to major shopping places and attractions?

also which one of the four hotels is the best in terms of location, surroundings, cleanliness, comfort?

thanks

Edited: 04 February 2013, 13:15
Borough Market
Flea & Street Markets
Camden Market
Flea & Street Markets,
Covent Garden
Flea & Street Markets, Points of Interest & Landmarks,
Maltby Street Market
Flea & Street Markets
London
Level Contributor
2,214 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tune Hotels branch in london.

A previous discourse on the subject;

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k535…

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tune Hotels branch in london.

However that was lasg year and since that forum the kings cross branch has opened.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,459 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tune Hotels branch in london.

Just to add to that thread which digressed somewhat due to a one post wonder, all the Tunes are in convenient locations near major transport hubs. There's not a lot of difference in it as they are all less than 3 years old and all run on the same no frills/low cost airline model (i.e. you pay for everything including cleaning as an extra).

The first one which opened here by Lambeth North tube (Tune Westminster) I'd say is pretty good - near the South Bank, loads of useful bus routes on the doorstep and LN tube station (bakerloo line) across the road. But there isn't a lot in it and your arrival/departure time and destinations may make one of the others a better choice. Second choice might be Kings Cross which is handy for all manner of connections and near Clerkenwell and Bloomsbury.

4. Re: Tune Hotels branch in london.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:15