We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

#62 Eaton Square

New York City, New...
6 posts
Save Topic
#62 Eaton Square

Hi,

Has anyone ever stayed at 62 Eaton Square in London through One Fine Stay? Thanks

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,510 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: #62 Eaton Square

I'll just confirm what others have said--the location is pretty posh, very safe although you do have to walk a bit for shopping. (There are small Marks & Spencers and Sainsbury's in Victoria station, and a big Waitrose I think on Wilton Road just beyond the station--anyway, its not far. I'm not sure you would be allowed access to the "park" as its a private square and I don't know if holiday renters would get the key), but its still a nice green square. Its almost equidistant between Sloane Square and Victoria, but the Sloane Square station is a lot more user friendly and there are lots of bus connections there as well.

Edited: 28 February 2013, 22:47
Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: #62 Eaton Square

"not having A/C for the summer." Assuming we have a summer this year. :-)

Best of luck finding a flat with AC, I would think they're fairly rare.

Londinium born and...
Level Contributor
4,272 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: #62 Eaton Square

I really wouldn't put air conditioning on your list of must haves. it's not really needed here and mostly found in restaurants and shops. Hardly any private homes have it and you'd be better off making sure you can turn the heat on. Last summer was pretty chilly at night.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,972 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: #62 Eaton Square

Love the new avatar v52. Can't quite make yours out Trills.

Londinium born and...
Level Contributor
4,272 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: #62 Eaton Square

Mine is the giant Elephant puppet from a few years back that walked around London. :)

16. Re: #62 Eaton Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 05:15