We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and greet Heathrow

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and greet Heathrow

Has anyone used Heathrow Parking 24 7 for meet and greet?

97 replies to this topic
camberley
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Do not use them . We arrived home with no one to greet us. We were told 4 different stories all around the fact that our car could not be started. We were then taken to a shady lane somewhere near the airport where our car had been parked and left unattended. It looked like it had been left there all week and the RAC man who came to jump start the car said that it had not been started that day and he suspected that it had been parked there all week. Have made an official complaint and request for refund but they have not responded. We paid to have 24/7 monitoring on a secure site.

middlesbrough
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

thinking of booking with these did you book in the end and if so did you have any problems ?

Wiltshire, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Don't use Heathrow Parking 24/7 ltd. Went away for a few days with there compound being 6.8 miles away from the Terminal. I was not pleased to find total miles used from drop off to collection of 49 miles and a quarter of a tank of fuel. Despite photographic evidences of time and date stamped photos customer services are being a bit.......slow. My next port of call is trading standards.

D S
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

First time using Heathrow and first time using this It was very easy to book, amazing price, extremely efficient, punctual, friendly, what more can we Everything happened exactly as Highly recommended, first class Thanks

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Not use them yet but recently I used Moon Park meet and greet. They are very professional and punctual. No waiting at all.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
6,866 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Still no positive posts from posters who didn't sign up solely for the purpose of posting something positive on this thread and never making any further contributions then?

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
35,177 posts
882 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

<<Still no positive posts from posters who didn't sign up solely for the purpose of posting something positive on this thread and never making any further contributions then?>>

Makes one wonder, doesn't it? [Grin]

Sort of like the people signing up and posting for the first time on a restaurant board - for Restaurant X, and they have a POP address of Clive@RestaurantX.com, Tim@RestaurantX.com, etc.. I mean, who you gonna' trust - they regulars, or the person who just joined the day that they posted the glowing report.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Used Heathrow parking 24/7 in November 2013 and whilst waiting for my late car to turn up on arrival on Monday evening at 10.30pm to the designated area I had a phone call from a member of the public to say that the car was being driven dangerously and had nearly been involved in an accident (driver of my car obviously didn't notice that it was sign written on the back with my mobile number). I have contacted the Director of the company who informed that he was going to obtain CCTV footage and get back to me. I have contacted him on a few occasions to no avail and have had no satisfactory feedback from them. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY!

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I used them too only to be called by a member of the public (from the sign writing on the back of my car) to say that the driver of my vehicle was using it as a racing car and nearly wrote the car off!!! NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Used Heathrow parking 24/7 in November 2013 and whilst waiting for my late car to turn up on arrival on Monday evening at 10.30pm to the designated area I had a phone call from a member of the public to say that the car was being driven dangerously and had nearly been involved in an accident (driver of my car obviously didn't notice that it was sign written on the back with my mobile number). I have contacted the Director of the company who informed that he was going to obtain CCTV footage and get back to me. I have contacted him on a few occasions to no avail and have had no satisfactory feedback from them. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY!

Reply to: Meet and greet Heathrow
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted