We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and greet Heathrow

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and greet Heathrow

Has anyone used Heathrow Parking 24 7 for meet and greet?

31. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 17:05
32. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 14:35
Petworth, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Steer Clear! I was kept waiting over 30 minutes and was left with very little time to clear security. They wouldn't answer my calls and their excuse was 'traffic'. They should have called me to say they were running late. On my return, radio stations had been re-tuned, items in the boot had been tampered with, the car was soaking wet inspite of no rainfall, the front passenger seat had been put in total recline position and my petrol tank was deplete of fuel. Never go near this company, they did not have the courtesy to respond to my email.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 11:43
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Yes, just used them. Driver was late upon my arrival to the airport. Phoned office and they told me the traffic was bad. It wasn't- I had just driven there myself! Upon return the driver was late again, same driver. He said it takes between 20-25 minutes to get there. So why did the office quote me 15 mins and why did he not arrive until 30 mins? Poor service, no apology - would not use again

Bexley, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Booked online yesterday. Money taken by PayPal, no confirmation email sent, booking reference not recognised on their website. Phoned several times and always asked to leave message. No calls have been returned.

DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM.

Wished I had read reviews first!!

near brimingham
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I'm dreading tomorrow...booked them not even thinking to read reviews. I'm actually quite worried and not sure whether to take the hit find something else.

St Albans, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
37. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Do not use this company - We had our car returned with a smashed wing mirror and front bumper damage which they agreed to repair and spoke to the MD afterwards who assured me he would check situation regarding the repairs and then come back to me and now they are ignoring all of our contact for nearly a week.

1 post
Save Reply
38. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I;ve used this company several times. Their punctuality isn't the best but I just tell them I will be there 15 minutes earlier than I expect to be and make them wait. Its cheap. You;re not paying for a premium service. Don't expect the World. You aren't paying for it. However for a meet and greet service its cheap and worth it if you want to be dropped and picked up from the door at half the price you'd normally pay,

St Albans, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
39. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I understand you shouldn't expect the world and slightly poor time keeping most of us can handle but the least you should expect is for them not to smash your car up and then do nothing about it. Have also discovered that they display the Park Mark tick all over their website and business cards without actually having an approved car park! Just proceeding to court action to recover the costs of the damage to my car!!

Blandford Forum...
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I booked with them because they are supposedly members of the 'Park Mark' secure parking scheme. They use this logo on their web site but, after my suspicions were aroused regarding the grammar on the website and the need to book through Paypal, I checked with the Safer Parking initiative and found that, whilst they were registered as members, neither the organisation nor the police had given a site their seal of approval. I asked for an immediate full refund, as I had also seen negative comments on this site. At the end of the day, nobody wants to be left standing at the terminal with a flight to catch not knowing what will happen to their car while they are away. Additionally, some of the positive reviews are a little doubtful? Steer well clear.