We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EasyBus

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kielce, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
EasyBus

My Visa card was rejected and I think that although I didn't buy any tickets I blocked some of them and the price went up. Do this tickets get unblocked after some time?

76 replies to this topic
Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,400 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: EasyBus

Easybus hit the news again!

theguardian.com/money/2013/nov/23/easybus-lo…

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,134 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: EasyBus

>>> Easybus hit the news again! <<<

Although in this case, the passenger booked a 16.30 bus for a 19.00 push-back (yes that's right, not check-in but push-back). Crazy.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: EasyBus

"It left on time and was due to arrive at Stansted airport at 5.50pm, an hour and 10 minutes before her flight"

Doubly idiotic. Using Easybus, and almost literally no allowance for delays on some of the UKs busiest and most delay prone roads.

14. Re: EasyBus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 18:35

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
6,823 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: EasyBus

>>Of course to complain you can't do it on their website, you have to send a mail in Engla d(easy for us living in other countries...).<<

Um, how is that difficult? You write a letter, put in an envelope, stick a stamp on it, the post it. How hard is that? I don't see what being in another country has to do with it?

>>And if you complain to Easyjet they will say it is another company!<<

Um, that's because it is a different company! If you have a problem with EasyBus, why would you complain to EasyJet? It's go absolutely nothing to do with them.

Edited: 26 November 2013, 14:52
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,211 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: EasyBus

AurelieC20,

We get it - you're not happy with the service you received. However, please don't keep posting the same thing in every posting you can find on the subject. That's considered spam.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: EasyBus

My EasyBus service was rescheduled (for 5mins earlier than my booked ticket) and I was informed well in advance, but then on the day, the bus never showed up. Luckily we were going from Stansted into London, and coming home from our holiday so we were not in a rush. I would hate to imagine the stress if this was to happen on the way to the airport! After 30mins, we decided against waiting any longer for the bus and took Terravision instead. More space and legroom than the easybus and similar price.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: EasyBus

I did booked a ticket for the 13th of January 2014 at 00:30 from Gatwick S to Earl's Court. I went to the bus stop at Gatwick airport at 00:05 and I saw a massive queue, people were waiting for the 23:40 bus still. One bus showed up at 00:42 and allowed just 5 people because was full. Another one did show up at 01:20 and the bus driver was so rude, he said he was at the airport at 00:30, but wasn't true. He started arguing badly with us and he didn't care about people been waiting for 1 and half hour in the freezing cold, he said that he wanted to go home. He didn't check ticket, first came first served. He left 8 people in the street making laughing at them and started driving like a F1 pilot. Worst service ever!!!!

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: EasyBus

I left a wallet on the bus when travelling to Luton Airport from Baker Street and I have all my IDs, debit card and driving licence in it, plus my keys as well. I ran back to talk to the bus driver but he's already left, I spoke to the next driver and she was really sympathetic and helpful.

I was really worried about it but then quickly got an email (the one I used for booking) from the manager saying that they've found my wallet and offered to arrange for me to collect at the airport after my return flight. I was really relived. Since I m rushing somewhere else on the day of return I say I will collect at the depot but then found it too far, then they posted it to me (and paid for the extra postage)! They are really honest and helpful! I found the drivers quite experienced as well, I have used easybus a couple of times and they were always on time (Baker st. to Luton, Lillie Rd to Gatwick). I had some big luggage and the driver tried his best to fit them it.

Edited: 10 February 2014, 15:24
Newport, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: EasyBus

had the same experience as most on this forum. w. brompton to gatwich, bus did not pitch. picked up and arrived gatwick 30 mins late. thankfully had allowed for delay and made flight. Use at your peril!!

Reply to: EasyBus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted