We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Place Westminster Hotel

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
E G
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Park Place Westminster Hotel

i am likely staying here and the reviews seem fine - i get that it is a big modern hotel --the rates are more reasonable then across the river. My only question is how is the area around the hotel - any feedback is appreciated. I would love to know if there are supermarkets and is the area nice?

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,384 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Place Westminster Hotel

Presumaby you mean the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Excellent area. A guidebook will be a good investment. It's right by the SouthBank. There are a couple of 24 hour supermarkets 2 minutes away and a Sainsbury and M&S (food only) by Waterloo station

http://southbanklondon.com/

Leeds
Level Contributor
183 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Place Westminster Hotel

I agree with Parklandwalk, the area is good, there are buses to the various tourist sights from nearby and you are in walking distance of many of them (Lndon Eye, Southbank, Westminster, Trafalgar Sq etc). There are a number of bars and restaurants on the Southbank and at Waterloo and a few supermarkets (small ones) nearby. The hotel itself is nice, rather impersonal but it has everything you need, I'd book there like a shot!

3. Re: Park Place Westminster Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:16