We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week End Trip to London| Help Required

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
12 posts
Save Topic
Week End Trip to London| Help Required

Hi,

This is my first time to London, came for a business trip, currently in Harlow. This week end i am planning to go for some sight seeing. Kindly help me with the places to visit.

Last Sunday i have been to Buckingham Place, Big Ben and London Bridge, Trafalgar Square but didn't went inside National Museum.

I am planning to go to Wax museum and London Eye. I have Saturday and Sunday, could you please suggest any other important places i can go.

Thanks,

Vikram

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
230 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

I'd skip the wax museum and go to Portobello market instead or how about the Tower of London?

Essex
Level Contributor
26,725 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

Rather than going to the wax museum, follow the Sculpture Trail in Harlow and visit the Frank Gibberd Gardens, also consider a trip to Mutch Hadham to visit Henry Moores House and Gardens...

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

Can I ask what guidebooks you have looked at and what other websites you have visited as part of your research?

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

"Last Sunday i have been to Buckingham Place, Big Ben and London Bridge"

I should imagine that was very boring..............

daniellearnaud.com/images/spope/london_bridg…

Solihull
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

Vikram, a lot of people say "London Bridge" when they actually mean "Tower Bridge".

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

It's amazing that you have already visited many places.I think you also have gone to these places :Sea life london Aquarium,Natural History Museum,National Gallery these all are best places to visit.

7. Re: Week End Trip to London| Help Required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 07:16