We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malerone

LOndon
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Malerone

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest best chemist /price to get Malerone.

Thanks for any help advice.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malerone

Its Malarone.

You need a prescription, which I think can be done online, try Lloyds https:/…malarone-tablets . That website has prices, also ask Boots how much they charge.

I would only buy from a trusted / known source like those, buy from somewhere like ebay and you could be getting sugar pills.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,614 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malerone

Rather than buy malarone on spec, please ensure it is the correct anti-malarial for the area you intend to visit. Talk to a travel medicine clinic and / or a Pharmacist before buying this type of medication.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,543 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malerone

Last time I checked, London wasn't infested with malaria carrying mosquitoes.

So reported as as off topic/wrong forum.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malerone

I think thats harsh USBT, seems pointless to ask in (say) the Kenya forum where in London you should buy malaria tablets, they'd probably report it as off topic also ! Also, it is travel related, and its about doing something travel related in London. I'd say that means it qualifies. What WOULD be the right forum in your mind?

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,541 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Malerone

Some branches of Superdrug have nurses for injections and the like and they can get Malarone for you

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,121 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Malerone

I always used to buy my Malarone from Boots. Not everywhere stocks it but prefer it compared to the side effects of the alternatives.

In addition this is totally on topic, I am growing increasingly annoyed with people trying to censor this forum, if it doesn't interest you move on.

7. Re: Malerone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 06:17