We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day London pass with travel

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prishtina
1 post
Save Topic
one day London pass with travel

London pass with travel for 28 children aged 9-14.a group + 2 teachers-one day.Is it worth.?Preferring to use only red buses.Would they get us on the board.We travelling in April.

Already paid London Eye and Madam Tussaud for some other day transport organized

Planned to see London Zoo.Chelsea stadium,River Trip,Kensington

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,818 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: one day London pass with travel

Definitely not. You will end up wasting money on tickets for travel outside the central zone where you are presumably staying? You will also end up rushing around seeing things that you might not actually want to just to get your moneys worth.

Also bear in mind that many of our museums that would interest your kids, such as The Natural History and Science Museums are free to enter.

Normally I would say buses are a great way to get around but purely from a cost point of view the best deal for groups are group day tickets for the tube. These cost £4.50 per day for adults and £1.70 for under 18's and give unlimited travel in zones 1-6. The only downside is that at least 10 people must travel together which may cause a problem if you plan to split up.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: one day London pass with travel

that's a very busy day to see Madam Tussaud's, Eye, Zoo, Chelsea, a river cruise and Kensington. Do you mean the Kensington neighborhood, or Kensington Palace?

Either way, a London pass with travel would be a total waste of money.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,818 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: one day London pass with travel

I read it that they were thinking of getting a one day pass. I do hope they are not going to even think of trying to fit all those things in over the course of a day!

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: one day London pass with travel

I think Severan K is also asking whether 2 adults plus 28 children would be able to get on a single (normal) London bus? I very much doubt it on most of the buses I use around Westminster and beyond.

Perhaps be more specific about what you are hoping to see and when (otherwise this might be a VERY expensive trip for very little time at each destination).

5. Re: one day London pass with travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 05:16