We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in Earls court

Port Ludlow WA
1 post
Save Topic
hotels in Earls court

My first trip into London . We are considering Earls court and are interested in hotels in that area.Would like to stay @ 200.00 per if possible . Myself and wife . Best western boltons looks good . Will arrive 10-02-2013for four nights. Your thoughts. Thanks. Jim R

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
23,231 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in Earls court

You could also look at the Hotel Indigo, base2stay and Rydges Kensington (more Kensington than Earls court).

Mentioned in this post
Rydges Kensington London
Rydges Kensington London
1,255 Reviews
London, UK
The Kensington
The Kensington
3,186 Reviews
London, UK
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
3,538 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in Earls court

I stayed at the Premier Inn Kensington Olympia a couple of summers ago, sure it was under $200 per night. The Premier Inn chain is good, the beds comfortable, the rooms spacious. No free wifi was my only complaint. 5 minute walk from the Earl's Court tube station.

premierinn.com/en/…

Mentioned in this post
Premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) Hotel
Premier Inn London...
2,003 Reviews
London, UK
Earl's Court
Earl's Court
173 Reviews
London, UK
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
982 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in Earls court

Hi: The London Lodge Hotel in Lexham Gardens is close to the Earl's Court (and other) Tube station, and I would recommend it as a quiet, well-run bed and breakfast.

Mentioned in this post
London Lodge Hotel
London Lodge Hotel
748 Reviews
London, UK
Earl's Court
Earl's Court
173 Reviews
London, UK
London
Level Contributor
155 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in Earls court

You could try

Mercure or Holiday Inn both on Cromwell Road.

Mentioned in this post
Cromwell International Hotel
Cromwell International...
1,058 Reviews
London, UK
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in Earls court

Why Earl's Court? Personally I think there are better locations. I'd look at the Premier Inn County Hall and the Premier Inn Waterloo (Westminster Bridge).

Mentioned in this post
Earl's Court
Earl's Court
173 Reviews
London, UK
Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
Premier Inn London...
7,934 Reviews
London, UK
Premier Inn London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge) Hotel
Premier Inn London...
3,663 Reviews
London, UK
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
30,042 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels in Earls court

I'm with TS on this one.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
747 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels in Earls court

We just spent 8 nights at the Hotel Indigo Kensington-Earls Court, and we loved this place. It's a small boutique hotel. Rates when we stayed during spring break were $180-$200USD. The interconnecting rooms we got were of a decent size - one of which was very large (Room 014). The hotel was a short 3-min walk from the Earls Court tube station with access to the District, Piccadilly, and Circle lines. Lots of restaurants close by.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Indigo London Kensington
Hotel Indigo London...
2,033 Reviews
London, UK
Leeds
Level Contributor
221 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels in Earls court

I've stayed at the Boltons and would stay there again, it was clean and modern. The rooms are small though and the breakfast isn't great. I also like the Think Apartments and Base to Stay as you get the freedom to self cater.

9. Re: hotels in Earls court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 06:17