We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

Bristol, Connecticut
Level Contributor
210 posts
275 reviews
Save Topic
London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

Hi all,

I have printed out the Time Out London voucher for the 2 for 1 offer. My question is can I pre-order tickets for the eye for a particular day and time using the 241? Do I just have to go to the Eye to purchase tickets with voucher & email in hand to take advantage of the offer? I would be going at the end of June, at 10:00. What kind of wait or que could we expect on a Tuesday? Thanks in advance.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,900 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

I don't think one can book in advance and use the two for one offer. In any event, booking the Eye in advance may not be a good idea, as if the weather misbehaves on the day you have selected, you may be disappointed with the experience.

Queues shouldn't be substantial at 1000 on a Tuesday, even in late June.

Bristol, Connecticut
Level Contributor
210 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

Thank you

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,106 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

The lines may look long, but the Eye can handle 800 people per revolution. You won't wait too long.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,784 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

I've been looking for 2 4 1 tickets for London Eye in May but can't seem to find any - i have been told the 2 4 1 offer is not available from about May (and during sumer months) - is this correct?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

@pd2111... Here is a link to a forum thread which explains how to get the Time Out 2-for-1 vouchers for London Eye.

tripadvisor.in/…48418761

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,784 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

Thankyou so much for this - i've downloaded successfully.

Jonkoping, Sweden
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

We just came back from London and used the timeout voucher 2 for 1 for London eye ...the queue looked huge but actually only took 1/2 hour . Worth doing - the views are great!

8. Re: London Eye 2 for 1 voucher and email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 05:15