We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Room for 3.

New York City
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Room for 3.

I have friends that are visiting London next month and are having trouble finding 1 hotel room for three women. Many websites state that the maximum capacity is 2 in every room. Does anyone know of any that exist?

Thanks!

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

Hello! The chain hotels like Premier Inn and Travelodge usually do family rooms and may be happy to let an adult group use them, you'll have to ask.

southwales
Level Contributor
756 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

Have a look at this useful list of hotels, it includes triple and quad rooms

https:/…

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

The Mercure in Bloomsbury is a good hotel and has triple rooms.

4. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 17:05
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

Bennys b&b in ealing does triples i think. And its a nice b&b.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

We stayed at Novotel London Blackfriars last week with 3 people, myself, husband and 17 year old son. Lovely & brand new place near transportation (southwark station). It is pretty central to tourist sites as well. We loved the new-ness of the hotel. It even has a sauna and pool.

We had one queen size bed and also a twin bed. They just charge $10 extra for an extra person charge.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

In addition to those mentioned above, triple rooms with 3 singles:

Abba Queen's Gate

Darlington Hyde Park

Lime Tree Hotel

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
50 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

Our party of 3 stayed at the Flemings Mayfair Hotel - just off Piccadilly. Great location. They had a fold-out sofa for the 3rd person. We loved this hotel - the location is very convenient, the rooms are modern and while "cozy" they are comprehensive. Modern bathrooms with good toiletries, nice linens & pillows, good breakfast, etc. That's what I would choose.

New York City
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

Thank you everyone for all your responses.

I will definitely check out all of the listed hotels!

10. Re: Hotel Room for 3.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 06:16