We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

Worcester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

I would like to get to twickenham stadium.From birmingham i can get the megabus but it will only take me to london victoria coach station.How long would it take me to get to the stadium.thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,370 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

it will take around 45-60 minutes depending on how lucky you get with train connections

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

It takes about half an hour from Victoria rail station to Twickenham station changing at Clapham Junction, then about a 15 minute walk to the stadium

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
30,283 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

By train, from Victoria railway station, it takes 28-34 minutes to Twickenham with a change at Clapham Junction, and then a walk or 281 bus to the stadium.

tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/twic…

tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/twic…

Just take the first train to Clapham Junction, and there change to platform 6 for a train heading to Reading or Windsor & Eton Riverside. If you have luggage (I guess unlikelt if you're going straight to the stadium) you can use the lifts to/from the footbridge at CLJ, near the front of the train.

Edited: 14 April 2013, 16:59
Worcester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

Thank you.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
20,631 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

If you are travelling from Worcester, an alternative route is to take the First Great Western train to Reading, then South West Trains direct from Reading to Twickenham, avoiding the need to travel via the centres of Birmingham and London.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,881 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

If you're going for a match, the 281 will be in diversion and all the roads in the immediate area of the station closed. Just follow the crowd.

7. Re: london victoria coach station to twickenham stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 06:18