We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Hi,

I guess thsi question has been asked quite a bit earlier as well so apologise for that. I am travelling with my wife to london for the first time for 3 days/4 nights. We want to see the typical touristy things plus have good food/wine. want to be centrally located with good access to transportation. Flying and in and out of Heathrow. which are do u gusy suggest. Budget is 250USD ish. Is green park are ok? around Mayfair? any more suggestions?

cheers

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,643 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sterling

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

Didnt get what u meant by the above reply

cheers

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Mayfair is one of the best places to stay but you should also have a look around trafalgar square and piccadilly, the Trafalgar Hilton should be within your budget and is in a good area.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,131 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

<<Didnt get what u meant by the above reply>>

Hooameye is pointing out that you should give us your budget in GBP Sterling instead of USD as we don't use USD in the UK and to help you out, we don't need to have to convert currencies for you

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay?

If you are from Hong Kong and are visiting the UK, I fail to see why USD should even come into the equation.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay?

got it..thx for clarifying that..my apologies

7. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 05:18