We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days do I need for my itinerary?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicao
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How many days do I need for my itinerary?

I am trying to figure out what my family can fit into one day so I can see if we have time for a side trip to Paris(my youngest really wants to go) and if we have time to add more things in. Here is what is top on our to do list:

Buckingham Palace and changing of the guards, Churchill War Room, House of Parliament, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Natural History Museum, Westminster Abbey, Globe Theater and London Bridge.

1.Day trip to Brighton.

2.Day trip to Stonehenge

We will have our 13 year old and 17 year old with us, both of who get bored easily. My son has already decided that 1 museum is 1 too many. My 20 year old will be with us for the weekend and she could spend all day seeing the sights. Realistically, what can we do in one day and still give my 13 year old and 17 year old down time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

Similar rates to Central London Apartments (includes VAT) here: citybaseapartments.com/uk/london/victoria-on…

Chicao
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

TexScott-THANK YOU. Just booked it.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

My pleasure. Glad that worked for you. The nearest grocery store is here: sainsburys.co.uk/sol/…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

Perhaps your daughter wants to do the London Bridge Experience?

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g186338-d10…

Edited: 22 April 2013, 16:28
Chicao
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

Thank sounds like something she would love!!!! I of course would sit that one out. Thank you. I will check with her.

16. Re: How many days do I need for my itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:16