We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days in London, what to do?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saratoga Springs...
3 posts
Save Topic
Two days in London, what to do?

My best friend and I are headed overseas this summer but we only get to stop in London for two days. We are both 18 and I was wondering if anyone could help me out in suggesting some good things that are must dos for teenage tourists? It's our first time visiting London. We definitely want to go on the London Eye. Thanks for any suggestions!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Two days in London, what to do?

If you're doing the London Eye and like walking, from the Eye, walk the Thames Path east-bound for lovely views of the city and bridges. Stop at Gabriel's Wharf for a bite to eat (Gourmet Pizza Company is good), then carry along Thames Path to Tower Bridge, which you can go up, cross Tower Bridge and have a look around the city (the financial district).

If you have time, take the Thames Clipper (http://www.thamesclippers.com/) up and down the river - again, great views, especially of Canary Wharf. I'd go from Westminster Pier to Canary Wharf and back, but there are plenty of places to get off and explore. Or take the 15 bus route between the Tower of London and Charing Cross on an old routemaster bus, which passes sights like the Monument and St Paul's Cathedral.

And if you need help or get lost, don't be afraid to ask for assistance, we're mostly a helpful bunch. Have fun!

12. Re: Two days in London, what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 05:17