We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wimbeldon

charlotte nc
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wimbeldon

My husband and I are arriving on the first day of Wimbeldon and plan to try to get tickets that afternoon....what kind of chances? and can you take folding stools like they use for golfing events to wait in line and then fold to go into the tournament?

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wimbeldon

Just search for "wimbledon" (note the spelling) in the UK forum and you'll find lots of advice about queuing.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,990 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wimbeldon

Also, see here:

wimbledon.com/en_GB/tickets/2012050913365657…

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,780 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wimbeldon

If you wait till after 5pm that day you will probably get ground passes. Not that likely to get returned centre or number one tickets unless you queue much earlier though (however I have had someone who was leaving just hand me their tickets once, and also late at night the army/raf guards at centre court let people in for free sometimes. It looks better on tv if all seats are full).

4. Re: Wimbeldon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:19