We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

NJ
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

I found these pills online and they are made up of all natural ingrediants that if taken correctly will lessen or completely take away the effects of jet lag. Has anyone tried this and what were your results?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,355 Reviews
from US$131.50*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from US$140.20*
US$155.80
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
512 Reviews
from US$118.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$350.20*
Florida
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

Yes. I use them every time. And every time I wonder if they do any good. Maybe I'd be worse off if I hadn't taken them at all. As it is I still have some jet lag, especially when flying back home, but at least I feel like I'm making an effort to combat the fatigue when I take them.

invercargill
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

Yes i have used them many times when flying and intend to use them when i go to the UK next month. Don't worry too much about taking them as often on the packet if you happen to fall asleep just take them again when you wake. I was recently talking to my travel agent about these and she was telling me that she forgot to take them on her way back from a recent trip to India and felt very jaded for quite sometime. I find that they do help but nothing really cures jet lag the bedt things to do is not to sleep when you arrive at your destination if it is daytime if you must sleep take a BRIEF nap. Were you on the no jet lag website as there are some testimonals on there. Where are you off to?

NJ
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

Yes, I read the testimonials but I guess I am always skeptical if they are real :)

I am off to London for 5 days in July

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

Temazepam taken just after take-off works great. You just fall asleep for a few hours and wake up feeling much better.

Level Contributor
2,466 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

"all natural"...in pill form. Gotta love it.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

I was very skeptical till I tried them on the recommendation of a "health food nut" friend.....they do work, and better than I had anticipated. You will still need to sleep on the plane and try to get onto the time change as soon as possible by staying active during your first day, but the NoJetLag will help.

I noticed a real difference in feet/ankle swelling and stiffness from sitting for that length of time.....okay I'm over 50, but that's why I know the product worked for me.

*even if it's partly a placebo effect, and that is certainly possible, I'll continue to use them. :)

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
660 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

I am also a skeptic by nature, but decided to try them. They do work. As RosesandViolets stated, nothing really cures jet lag, but these do help with general energy level. One of my chief symptoms is stomach upset & it helped that. Also curious - has anyone else used the jet lag "system" where you alternate feast & fast days before your trip & drink caffeine at certain times to reset your body clock? I use that also and it is somewhat effective. As you may have guessed, I am one of those people that suffers severe jet lag if I don't do all I can to counter it . . .

Niceville, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

I was going to say just what my mom (whistlingdixie) said. I'm not really sure if they help but at least it feels like you're doing something.

Alton, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

Ok, I know this post is from last year but I'm heading across the pond Thur. & plan to take these pills. My friend is worried that taking them will make her stomach hurt or feel jittery, so we were wondering if anyone has had a bad experience with No Jetlag pills?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,442 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used "No Jet Lag"?

A quick look at the ingredients - I would say that there' s nothing in the tabs that would cause either abdominal pain / GI distress or jitteriness.

Drink as much water as you can while on board, try to get a bit of rest (if not a few hours of proper, healthy sleep) during the flight (I find the sleep masks some airlines hand out to be very useful to give an enhanced night time effect) and just bear with the time change as best you can.

Bon voyage.