We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,459 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Finally another meet! This time we return to The Lamb in Bloomsbury on Sunday June 30th for our summer bash. Details as follows -

The Date: Sunday June 30th 2013

The Address: The Lamb, 94 Lambs Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LZ from 6.30pm.

Directions: From Russell Square: Turn right out the tube station on Bernard Street then take the first right into Grenville Street and then left into Guilford Street. Go past the hospital and Lambs Conduit Street is the first right, you'll see the pub on the left-hand side of the road.

From Holborn: leave by the side exit and turn right up High Holborn. cross the road and take the first left up Red Lion Street. Walk up Red Lion Street, cross the main road and carry straight on up Lamb's Conduit Street. After a short while, you'll see the pub on your right.

We normally try to grab one of the large tables towards the back left of the pub on the way to the patio and toilets. If the weather is good then we could also head for the patio out the back. Look for the TALF sign.

http://www.fancyapint.com/Pub/london/lamb/77

So far the following have indicated they they hope to attend - IloveLondonandNYC, Leagle, Bluebellelondon, monikavn and husband, Patricia13 and some family, Mr and Mrs Darren 66, jtwo97, AshleyW3, finroach and Tiff987.

Looks like a good turn out but of course the more the merrier so if you are interested in coming along then please post below and if we have enough I will ask the pub to block either some tables or the back patio or maybe even the upstairs room if we get to about 20 and everyone is happy to contribute a couple of pounds for the room hire.

rhyl, north wales
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Count me in Adam,me and the wife will probably be there from 7pm

Finland
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Thanks Adam, I will be there!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

See you then!

Roeselare, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Sounds great, Adam, thank you for organising this. Marc and I are much looking forward to seeing you all again! Sadly, the two of us can only make it briefly: aiming to arrive 7:30-8ish and heading back within the hour, to relieve our babysitting niece. But no matter how short, it sounds lovely to meet up! See you then :-)

London
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

All being well, still looking forward to it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
655 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Hope I'll still be able to make it as another event has just appeared on the radar (but it's most likely during the day)

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,459 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Time for a Monday bump.

rhyl, north wales
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Wednesday bump

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,649 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

I'll do my best to get there, but after an argument with a chair (which the chair won) I am temporarily part cyborg with my left leg in a knee-high plastic boot and my left arm in a sling.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,459 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TALF pub meet June 30th 2013

Weekend bump.