I am currently planning my first trip to London and having a hard time deciding a place to stay.
(We are a couple from South Korea with no kids)
As I am not big fan of a hotel, I am looking for a nice B&B or house rent near central London.
(I would like to stay at a place where the location is good, in a safe neighborhood, but also not too expensive and offer nice 'homey, English-like atmosphere' with good breakfast, plus en-suit bathroom)
I narrowed down my choice to two places:
1. A B&B in Kennington Park Road I found through trustworthy Tripadvisor.
Reviews are all good, but a little pricey (120 pound a night)
2. A private home in NOTTING HILL/HOLLAND PARK (offering full English breakfast) I found through "At Home in London" website.
The price is good (86 pound a night and the room & house look nice on the website)
but I am not sure if the location is near enough to Central London.
- What do you think? I am only staying in London city for two days and would like to make most of it, but if Notting Hill is not too far, it also sound like a value deal.
- Is 'At Home in London' a trustworthy company? I would appreciate any info & experience about this company.
- I am flying in from Heathrow and leaving to St. Pancar's station for a two-day trip to Peak District after my two-day touring in London.
Thank you so much in advance for your valuable input!