We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Benton, Arkansas...
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Just landed in London and my carry all bag broke. Where can I get a another suitcase that's not gonna cost me a lot? Tha

London, England
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

It depends where you are staying. A local market is always a good start, but there are hundreds of shops in London that sell holdalls.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Just walk up Oxford street, in addition to the large stores selling bags at a variety of prices, (M&S, Selfridges, John Lewis, Debenhams) there are cheaper luggage only stores, and also Primark who I venture to guess will have a bag for £2.50 that will probably last until you get back home ... just.

Most of my luggage came from John Lewis and Debenhams.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

where are you staying ?

A good shoe repair guy might be able to fix your bag

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Primark will be the cheapest and if not the best quality should get you from A to B

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,714 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Lots of good bag shops off Middlesex Street, or my first stop when looking for a case or bag is Adgate Travel Goods next to the bus station.

London
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Argos also have cheap and cheerful travel bags

Benton, Arkansas...
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

Thanks. I happened to ask the lady at the desk and it turns out that I was only a block or so away from T.K. Max I got a great bag for only 20 pounds.

8. Re: SOS! Bag broke where can I get one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:17