We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on which area to look for rental apartment in London

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nyc
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on which area to look for rental apartment in London

I will be in London for a week with my adult daughter and I am unfamiliar with most of the neighborhoods where apartments seem to be located.

I am mostly looking at places near the Sloan Square, Victoria (belgravia) and northern bloomsbury but want to expand my options.

I would like to be in an area that is residential but close to boutiques, restaurants etc and where we are not more than a 20 minute tube ride from most major attractions and not dangerous or tacky.

South Kensington, Fulham, Earls court, covenant gardens, soho are some of the areas that seem to have lots of apartments. All suggestions are appreciated (mostly looking a vrbo, coach house, ivy lettings so far).

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on which area to look for rental apartment in London

Check www.vrbo.com www.airbnb.com

London transport www.tfl.gov.uk

www.visitlondon.com

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
Level Contributor
19,390 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on which area to look for rental apartment in London

Have you checked the list put together by dedicated TA member TexScott?

https:/…

3. Re: Advice on which area to look for rental apartment in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 06:17